We are an office without doors. Everyone has access to the leadership of the company. Unlike large construction firms where everyone is pigeon holed into one assignment, at Sea-Dar people get to work on many facets of construction.
We provide a competitive benefits package:
- Health Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Training and development
- 401K plan
- Bonus / Incentive Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation / Holidays
- Parking support
Current Job Opportunities
Sea-Dar is frequently looking for qualified personnel in estimating, project management, field supervision and administrative support.
We are currently looking for:
Job Title: Construction Project Estimator
Location: Boston, MA
The ideal candidate will have five or more years of experience with good problem solving skills and the ability work independently. Typical duties include:
• Take a lead role on estimates and proposals
• Prepare conceptual estimates from schematic documents
• Perform detailed take-off for all trades
• Maintain the subcontractor data base
• Solicit and evaluate subcontractor proposals
• Develop a complete understanding of the project scopes of work
• Work with the team to prepare and participate in presentations
We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience including an exceptional benefits package. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading residential construction firm.
Send your resume to: 500 Harrison Avenue, Suite 4W, Boston, MA 02118 Attn: Martha Makkas.
Contact us to apply!